Real Property Management Winchester Will:
- Attend the annual meeting and attend scheduled HOA Board meetings.
- Assist with the organization of annual meetings.
- Complete all mass mailings to homeowners.
- Payment of Association bills
- Provide monthly financial statements
- Prepare billing statements
- Management of your HOA bank account including the reconciliation of your bank statements
- Post all late payments for homeowner’s accounts
- Offer direct bank payments for homeowner’s that would prefer for their monthly dues
- Order monthly payment coupon books for homeowners who wish to pay by check
- Assist in writing amendments to CC&R’s.
- Enforce CC&R compliance.
- Keep an accurate record of your meeting minutes.
- Make any arrangements for legal action necessary.
- Ensure your insurance is up to date.
- File liens and proceed with collection action if necessary.
- Ensue compliance with bylaws of HOA.
- Parking violations issued to resolve issues in a timely manner.
Clear and regular financial reports are essential for the board to properly manage the association assets. Reports should be detailed enough so the problems can be pinpointed yet simple enough for a layman to understand. We pride ourselves on our thorough, accurate record keeping. Our computer system allows us to provide services that would be difficult with a conventional accounting system.
We do all the bookkeeping chores for you. We collect fees and pay bills as needed. We keep accurate files and histories on all owners and vendors. We provide you with detailed monthly statements, which itemize all income and expenses each month. We structure a detailed budget that is a critical requirement for a successful association. We assist with establishing long-term reserve for assurance in maintaining the community’s assets.
We will assist in extending the useful life of common area assets by following a timely maintenance schedule. We provide preventative planning, which distributes the work-load, saves money and reduces complaints from homeowners. Real Property Management Winchester provides a custom preventative annual maintenance plan for your HOA. We also provide 24-hour, 7 days a week maintenance to provide your association and owners the professional attention needed.
Real Property Management assists in implementing effective and inexpensive ways to establish community policies. An effective resolution process identifies significant issues like money collection, pets and parking providing a formal way to administer them. Resolutions combine both board and owner input.
Who We Are
Real Property Management is a customer service orientated company with several offices in San Diego County specializing in the management of HOA’s, single family homes, and small rental property. We have a complete staff to solve any problems you may encounter. Our accountants, association managers and maintenance technicians will work together to accomplish the goals set forth by the HOA.
Real Property Management has more than 25 years in the property management industry. Please call us if you have any questions about our services.