Multi-Family Management Doesn't Need to Be Complex
Whether you own one duplex or several apartment complexes, you have two very specific goals in mind: to keep each unit consistently filled with reliable tenants and to keep that rental income coming in.
At Real Property Management Winchester, we are aware of the many moving parts that must work together in order to successfully and continually enable you to meet your goals. From tenant placement to rent collection, from maintenance to evictions, a landlord must constantly balance cash flow, expenses, tenant needs and legal requirements. This makes for a complicated business if not handled correctly in a systematic, reliable, efficient way. In an industry where many property managers are ill-equipped to handle the diverse demands of the business, Real Property Management Winchester is just that—a real solution to the real issues that arise when you need residential property managed.
We Offer Specialized Services for Mulit-family Property Management
- Local market knowledge, expertise and licensing
- Aggressive marketing and advertising campaigns
- Full application process and tenant screening
- Production and execution of all lease agreements, contracts, addendums
- Online rent payment options and maintenance requests for tenants
- Quick disbursements and direct deposit of owner rental proceeds
- Collection and retention of tenant security deposits in trust accounts
- Online owner access to financials, maintenance, and reporting
- Required classes attended on behalf of owners
- Year-end financials & owner 1099 preparation
- Routine internal and external property inspections
- 24/7 maintenance and emergency services
- Building repairs and routine maintenance
- Amenity Operations
- Parking Lot Maintenance
- Eviciton Services when needed
The State of California requires an on site manager for a 16 unit building or bigger. An on-stie manager takes care of the day-today leasing, customer service, and logistics, as well as processing rents and issuing notices. Repairs and maintenance are managed by our licensed maintenance technicians. The number of staff members depends on the size and age of the building.
Real Property Management Winchester can play a key role in the successful operation of your San Diego County multi-family property. Call today to learn more about our services and our simple fee structure.