As a full-service property management firm, we offer the most comprehensive and cost effective management solution in the industry for residential property management!
Our company has established a higher standard for the property management industry by incorporating innovative processes and systems which are managed by a professional and well-trained staff of experienced managers, maintenance technicians, and high level accountants.
As a full-service property management firm, we offer:
- Competitive Market Analysis - A key factor to be successful in the investment real estate business requires thorough research of markets and individual properties. Collecting this information is time consuming, often biased and not very reliable. The Real Property Rental AVM provides homeowners and investor with reliable estimates of necessary rental market intelligence for confident decision making. Our unbiased methodology significantly reduces research time, while providing a comprehensive set of current rental estimates to make an informed decision on what the correct rental amount should be for optimal returns on your investment
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising Program - Real Property Management Colorado spends thousands of dollars every month on advertising our vacancies. We have negotiated exclusive contracts with major advertising providers to ensure top placement and frequency. As a result, we take hundreds of calls daily from prospective tenants and we lease properties much faster than our competitors.
- Rigorous Credit, Income, and Criminal Screening - Real Property Management Colorado makes every effort to find tenants who will pay rent timely and will take good care of your property. We require all applicants to verify their income to ensure they can afford the rent. We also run criminal background and credit background checks on everyone who is over age 18 in the home. We follow all federal and state real estate regulations to ensure you are in full compliance.
- Routine Inspections - We inspect all properties we manage on a regular basis to ensure they are being well maintained by the tenants. These inspections are done by qualified home inspectors who will inform you of any issues that need to be addressed. We will also update you if we find any issues with the property’s plumbing, furnace, water heaters, air conditioners, or any other mechanical systems as well as appliances.
- Online Accounting and Financial Reporting - Real Property Management Colorado utilizes a web-based property management system. We provide our property owners with online access to view their financial statements that show when monies are collected and disbursements are made. We provide numerous reports including tenant rental payment history, work order history, property history, and financial statements. Our system provides you, the owner, with access to the information you need, when you need it.6li>
- Maintenance Coordination - In addition to saving you time and money through our management services, Real Property Management Colorado provides high quality and timely maintenance on your property. Our in-house maintenance staff and preferred vendor relationships will save you time and money as well as ensure the repairs are done in professional manner. In order to protect your property and ensure your tenants are taken care of, our maintenance department is available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, including all of our emergency services.
- Rent Collections - Our collection processes are professional but tough and we are very diligent in collecting your rent in a timely manner. We set the expectations early on so that the tenants understand that their rent must be paid on time. In addition, as the rent payments come in, the funds are quickly disbursed to you through electronic direct deposit or a standard check.
- Complete Eviction and Possession Services - We follow proven and standard practices when it comes to collecting rent. However, in the event a tenant can no longer meet their rental obligation, we will handle the eviction process swiftly. Our staff is knowledgeable in California state and local Landlord and Tenant laws. If rents are not paid on time, we initiate the legal steps necessary to collect rents and/or evict tenants. We handle the entire eviction process so you won’t have to.